Electrical Testing, AusStandard Bed and Lifter Testing
Call Mark on 0476 026 909
Appliance Test and Tag (variable cost)
AusStandard BLT charge a minimum of $60 per visit. This includes up to 12 appliance tests and tagging.
Back to Top
- We test all appliances, powerboards and extension cords.
- We use tags with an overlay to allow for wiping of the tags during cleaning and better durability than paper tags.
- Our MEMIE Elec-4 tester records actual measurements as well as pass or fail.
- We visually inspect all items for physical damage.
- We provide you with a datasheet of your assets and their condition at testing, including measured results from our MEMIE Elec-4 tester.
- Any items that fail testing are tagged with the appropriate "Do Not Use" tag.
- We can test Safety Switches (RCDs) for false tripping and full load tripping to ensure your safety. This will interupt power to the circuit under test.
Biomedical Equipment Testing,
AusStandard BLT tests and services biomedical equipment for Residential Care facilities. This minimises travel expenses for the organisations.
Back to Top
- Tympanic thermometers are tested with a calibrated test source for accuracy after lens cleaning.
- Sphygmomanometers (blood pressure cuffs) are tested against a calibrated manometer for accuracy and leakage rates.
- Portable, wall mounted and electronic Sphygmos should all be tested against a calibrated source annually.
- Vital signs machines are tested using a SimCube SC4, for accuracy at different pressures and situations. An electrical safety check to AS/NZS 3551 is also carried out on each equipment.
- Nebulisers and oxygen concentrators are checked for electrical safety as well as flow and pressure.
© 2015 AusStandard.com.au. All Rights Reserved