Biomedical Equipment Testing,
AusStandard BLT tests and services biomedical equipment for Residential Care facilities. This minimises travel expenses for the organisations.
Back to Top
- Tympanic thermometers are tested with a calibrated test source for accuracy after lens cleaning.
- Sphygmomanometers (blood pressure cuffs) are tested against a calibrated manometer for accuracy and leakage rates.
- Portable, wall mounted and electronic Sphygmos should all be tested against a calibrated source annually.
- Vital signs machines are tested using a SimCube SC4, for accuracy at different pressures and situations. An electrical safety check to AS/NZS 3551 is also carried out on each equipment.
- Nebulisers and oxygen concentrators are checked for electrical safety as well as flow and pressure.